Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kuta Bali to Kuta Lombok?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madferrit
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Kuta Bali to Kuta Lombok? Empty
PostSubject: Kuta Bali to Kuta Lombok?   Kuta Bali to Kuta Lombok? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:01 am

Hi,
Im planning on visiting Lombok within the next week, currently in the UK. I fly into Bali on the 9th June but want to head to Kuta Lombok ASAP. How long would this take and what would be the cheapest (if not the fastest) way of doing this? I'm looking at catching the world cup whilst away in Indonesia, would this be feasible in Kuta, Lombok?
Cheers,
David.
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Kuta Bali to Kuta Lombok?   Kuta Bali to Kuta Lombok? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:43 am

If you are travelling alone the cheapest and easiest way is probably to book the shuttle and ferry with Perama www.peramatour.com Your hotel in Kuta Bali should be able to direct you to the office.

The journey pretty much takes a day door to door.

The fastest way would be to fly from Bali to Mataram and then get a taxi down to Kuta. The flight is 20 minutes (plus check in time etc) and the drive to Kuta 75 minutes.

I dont think you will have any problem watching the world cup at whatever times the games are on. We have always watched it before and there are even more places with Indovision available now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

PostSubject: World Cup   Kuta Bali to Kuta Lombok? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:03 pm

I take back what I said about the World Cup. I just called Indovision to upgrade our package to include the sports channels but the world cup will not be shown on Indovision. It will be shown on terrestrial TV RTI & Global TV but you will not be able to view through your Indovision antenna. Indovision will need to be unplugged and a regular antenna used. In the past where we are in Kuta we can not pick up any channels with a regular antenna, though no doubt we will try again. Not sure about the signal elsewhere in Kuta but hopoefully you will be able to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

PostSubject: World Cup   Kuta Bali to Kuta Lombok? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:41 am

Puri Rinjani are showing the World Cup and tonight will be putting up a big screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuta Bali to Kuta Lombok?   Kuta Bali to Kuta Lombok? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuta Bali to Kuta Lombok?
Page 1 of 1