Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bali to Lombok

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tracyvk
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-12

Bali to Lombok Empty
PostSubject: Bali to Lombok   Bali to Lombok Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:31 am

Hi Gemma, hi everyone

I am new here and looking at heading over to Kuta Lombok from Bali in October and looking for some info.
Have ruled out travelling by the local ferry, so that leaves either fast boat or flying.
Flying; Bit nervous about flying with the local airlines (looked into flying with Garuda but their departure times really don’t suit), has anyone flown over and could give me their thoughts on the better?? Airlines and their experiences.
Fast Boat: does anyone know of a fast boat service that travels from Benoa to Lembar (as this is the closest port to Kuta (Lombok)) – have found some info on this service www.barunabalilombok.com which appears to be a new company, does anyone know anything about them?
Any other info you may have to help me plan this would be great.
Thanks everyone, think this may be the start of many questions that I will have.
Cheers Tracy
Back to top Go down
tjabemerah
Lombok Lover
tjabemerah

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Bali to Lombok Empty
PostSubject: Bali-Lombok   Bali to Lombok Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:44 pm

I would fly.It,s easy and fast.Last monday I flew to Bali and back the same day.In the morning with Merpati and in the afternoon back with Wings.Only the landing in Lombok was,let's say,a littlebit out of controle.There was a very hard sidewind so it was already a dancing ball before we even landed but after landing the real fun started.The pilot didn't get the plane onder controle so we bounced from the left of the runway to the right of the runway.You saw the fench left and than right.After 6 times bouncing he got the plane under controle again.When I looked around a saw that many Indonesians looked whiter than my white european skin.And all this fun for only 189.000Rp(one way).
So fly If you don't want to miss the fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotel-lombok.nl
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Bali to Lombok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bali to Lombok   Bali to Lombok Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Hi Tracy and welcome to Lombok Lovers sunny

I have answered your question on one of the other forums... so I wont repost it all again here.

Just to say I would fly with any of the airlines they are all pretty much the same as far as I am concerned Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
Sponsored content

Bali to Lombok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bali to Lombok   Bali to Lombok Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bali to Lombok
Page 1 of 1