Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance

Go down 
+3
Gemma
clarey
jkm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jkm
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-06-18

Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance Empty
PostSubject: Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance   Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:23 pm

i am trying to find a travel agent who can book my flights from bali to lombok in advance for me and send me the E-Ticket via email.

an agent in either lombok or bali will do, or one in bali who would deliver tickets to my hotel in kuta on arrival.

i know i can purchase tickets at the airport on arrival, but i have been stuck in bali unable to leave except by ferry before, and as i am bringing 4 freinds with me i would really like to avoid that.

any advice appreciated, particually are lombok-network reliable?

i have used bidi travel before but they seem disinterestted in advance booking.

many thanks
Back to top Go down
clarey
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: We used   Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Hi I we have used Mida at the following email add. mida
E-mail Address(es):
wahyutur@indosat.net.id

Her name is Mida. Had been reccommended to us. She has booked 4 of us flights in September. We paid her direct deposit into their bank account in Denpasar. She sent us our e ticket via email and as we still owe her a few dollars she will meet us at our hotel to collect. Am sure she will be able to help you out. There was a charge of 50,000 rp per booking for her service and the usual bank exchange fees but more than happy to pay as more time for us than trying to get flights as it will be the end of Ramadan and very busy.
Hope this helps cyclops
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance   Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:36 pm

That is really useful info Clarey thanks for sharing. I am always seeing people on the various forums who want to book in advance now I can pass on her details too Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance   Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:16 pm

The airlines between Bali & Lombok really need to get more competitive against the fast boats and offer internet booking - and accept outside of Indonesia credit cards. They do miss a good deal of business being so far behind the times.
Back to top Go down
mimpikami
Lombok Lover
mimpikami

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: domestic ticket   Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:21 am

It's also possible to book domestic flights via: ticketindonesia.info
Back to top Go down
outahere
Lombok Looney

PostSubject: Re: Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance   Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Thanks for the info I will check it out
Back to top Go down
jkm
Lombok Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance   Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:25 pm

a quick update.

i did eventually manage to get tickets, i used Lombok-Network. i arranged everything by email with them and paid via paypal.
they went to the trans-nusa office in denpassar and made the reservations, then scanned and emailed me the reservation paperwork.
i am still yet to travel, so i hope it will all be ok, my indonesian freinds say it all looks genuine.

it wasent a totally hassle free process, and did need a bit of prompting an cajoleing on my part. i ended up paying idr 450,000 per leg which i know is quite steep, but is still competitive vs the fast boats and personally i hope it is worth it for the peace of mind, especially as i am travelling over the Leberan weekend whicch i hear is one of the busyest of the year.

i would have happily paid a million to avoid the slow ferry from padang bai to lembar!

only 15 days to go, cant wait to return afer a 5 year wait.
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance   Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Thanks for sharing that. I am sure it will be useful for others wishing to pre book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
outahere
Lombok Looney

PostSubject: Re: Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance   Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:37 am

Rp450,000 isn't that bad - my husband just bought me a ticket for early Sept and it was Rp410,000. He arrived in Bali two weeks ago without organising a pre-booked ticket and ended up having to wait for the evening flights AND paying close to 600K. So well worth the hassle!

(and, I might add, he now agrees that he should listen to me and get his family to book and pay the ticket in advance and have it waiting for him next time lol! )
Back to top Go down
rakini
Lombok Virgin
rakini

Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance   Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:38 am

I also pre-booked mine with Merpati before leaving Australia. I checked their website for the days/times I wanted for my group, and then had my sister-in-law in Jakarta do the booking with a local travel agent. All up I paid approximately $80 per person return and that was including bank fees and some "commission" to my sister-in-law for doing the leg work for me!
Back to top Go down
Nic66
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance   Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:20 am

jkm, what exactly was the "not total free process" about? Just curious. I found them very fast in quotating by email and thought paypal would be safe. However my quotation CGK-Mataram was 700.000 and I thought it`s worth waiting and buy a last minute ticket since it`s not a busy time..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance   Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travel agent to book DPS - AMI flights in advance
Page 1 of 1