Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poor internet in Kuta?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tom
Lombok Lover

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Poor internet in Kuta? Empty
PostSubject: Poor internet in Kuta?   Poor internet in Kuta? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Hi Gemma and welcome back to Lombok. I read your post on another subject. You mentioned how you had poor internet in Kuta. Susi and the 2 kids and I are back in the U.S. for what hopefully is our last 1 1/2 yr stint before making the move to Lombok. I am hoping to be able to get the kids some educational material accessed through the internet as well using the internet for our own personal and business needs. Do you foresee any changes any time soon? Better service that is.

Also on a different subject; have you read about the renewed interest on the former Emaar project. The article I read said another developer from the same part of the world has shown interest and has begun to make some commitment. If nobody can post the article I will try to have my daughter do it for me. That is something I haven't learned how to do yet.
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Poor internet in Kuta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor internet in Kuta?   Poor internet in Kuta? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Hi TomThe net is not as bad as I first thought, when using it inside the house. Out in the communal area it is faster but still not what I am used to in Bali. I am using XL and there tower is in Kuta so I imagine it would be better there. There is an Indosat tower near us so I am going to try giving them a go too, next time we go to Mataram I will look into it.

I haven't seen the article you mention so yes if your daughter can post a link or copy & paste the articel that would be useful. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com

Poor internet in Kuta?
Page 1 of 1