Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting from Kuta to Tetebatu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
freyaand
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Getting from Kuta to Tetebatu Empty
PostSubject: Getting from Kuta to Tetebatu   Getting from Kuta to Tetebatu Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:32 am

Hello, We are planning our honeymoon to Lombok for july of this year, and we are interested in going to Tetebatu after our stay in Kuta.
Should we do this as a day trip or stay there for a couple nights? How is this best way of getting there? we will be going back to the airport after we are there is it possible to go directly to the airport? or would it be better to go to Tetebatu first and then go to Kuta?
Thanks a lot hope someone can help us out.
Back to top Go down
Mimpi
Lombok Soulmate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Getting from Kuta to Tetebatu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting from Kuta to Tetebatu   Getting from Kuta to Tetebatu Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:07 am

Last this year this forum was hacked and my three admin logins and emails were all changed.

All efforts to have new passwords issued have till now failed, even the efforts of the hosing company as even the creator email has been changed.

So I have now created a new Lombok Lovers site and would like to ask all members to re register there.

I hope that you will all take the time to come over to the new site and that we can make it as friendly and informative as the old forum.

I look forward to seeing you there.

http://lomboklovers.freeforums.org

Thank you and see you on the new boards
Gemma
Back to top Go down

Getting from Kuta to Tetebatu
Page 1 of 1