Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

60 day visa cost

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renae
Lombok Friend
Renae

Number of posts : 45
Location : Central Coast NSW, Australia / Kuta (Rembitan Village), Lombok
Registration date : 2008-09-29

60 day visa cost Empty
PostSubject: 60 day visa cost   60 day visa cost Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:24 am

Anyone know the cost of a 60 days visa on arrival? (Bali)

Is the cost for a child (5 yrs) and baby (16 months) the same as an adult?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.visitlombok.webs.com
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

60 day visa cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60 day visa cost   60 day visa cost Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:40 am

Hi Renae

I don't think you can get a 60 day on arrival unless something changed in the last month or so that I'm not aware of.

If you want a 60 day you have to get it before you leave Australia - as you are on the Gold Coast the easiest way would be to send away for it, see here for details:
http://www.kemlu.go.id/canberra/Pages/ServiceDisplay.aspx?IDP=7&IDP2=17&Name=ConsularService&IsRootWeb=false&l=en

Otherwise, you can get a 30 day Visa on Arrival for USD25, which you can then extend at Mataram immigrassi for another USD25 (or approx Rp 250,000). As you stay in Kuta that is a bit of a pain, especially if they decide to make you "come back in 3 days" (their favorite way of processing, especially if they think they can extract "hurry up" money from you).

Personally, for a longer stay, I'd pay the AUD60 and get the 60 day tourist visa.

Unless you think there is any chance that you might want to stay longer than 60 days - in that case, get a Social Visa which is also 60 days and costs the same as the 60 Day tourist visa but is extendable out to 180 days. The 60 day tourist visa is NOT extendable, and legally cannot be converted to a Social visa once in country.

A social visa will require a letter from your sponsor (e.g. husband). If you need an example of a letter pm me.

Also, my understanding is that the cost is the same for all persons, regardless of age.

Hurry up the new immigration laws that will allow all us bule married to Indonesians to get a resident visa, even when we don't live permanently in Indonesia - it will make all this sooooo much easier!

Freo
Back to top Go down
Renae
Lombok Friend
Renae

Number of posts : 45
Location : Central Coast NSW, Australia / Kuta (Rembitan Village), Lombok
Registration date : 2008-09-29

60 day visa cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60 day visa cost   60 day visa cost Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:12 am

This is such a pain for me all because the travel agent booked the wrong return tickets.

Instead of 29 days in Indo we are now there for 32 days...

I have just noticed my babies passport does not have a visa in it (from last year when she was 5 months)
Back to top Go down
http://www.visitlombok.webs.com
outahere
Lombok Looney

60 day visa cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60 day visa cost   60 day visa cost Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Oh that is a pain! Maybe use the 30 day VOA then, and see if you can change your tickets to go home earlier (waitlist if booked out), then when you get close to the 30 days you will know whether to spend the money (and time) on the extensions. It would be too expensive to overstay for the 3 of you - 20USD per day x 3 days x 3 people = 180 US Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
outahere
Lombok Looney

60 day visa cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60 day visa cost   60 day visa cost Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:16 pm

-- delete -- for some reason forum posted my message twice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

60 day visa cost Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60 day visa cost   60 day visa cost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

60 day visa cost
Page 1 of 1