Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staying in Lombok in high season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cashpark
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-29

Staying in Lombok in high season Empty
PostSubject: Staying in Lombok in high season   Staying in Lombok in high season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:13 am

Hi, I am travelling to Bali and Lombok with my girlfriend at the start of July for the 1st time. We have accommodation booked in Bali but are planning travelling around Lombok and to the Gili Islands after that and do not have any accommodation booked. Is it easy to find places to stay or do we need to book places in advance? We have been to Thailand a few times and we always just find accommodation when we arrive on the islands, but I heard Bali and Lombok can get booked up quickly in high season.

Thanks
Matt
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Staying in Lombok in high season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying in Lombok in high season   Staying in Lombok in high season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:52 am

Many places are full in high season and the prices rise according to the lack of availability. So you might find it less stressful and cheaper to prebook if you have an idea of where you want to travel. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com

Staying in Lombok in high season
Page 1 of 1