Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

flights Bali to Lombok

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Janderra
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-03

flights Bali to Lombok Empty
PostSubject: flights Bali to Lombok   flights Bali to Lombok Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:46 pm

I am trying to book flights from Bali to Lombok for the 17/10/2008 and had been in touch with a travel agent in Bali who said he couldnt book till October. He now says there are no tickets or flights available for the 17/10/2008. Does anyone know what is happening re flights, have they all been cancelled or something.
Can anyone recommend a reliable travel agent I can contact to book flights for that day as we have prebooked accomadation on Lombok and need to travel that day. Dont want to go by boat or ferry as we get very seasick.
Any help appreciated
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: flights Bali to Lombok   flights Bali to Lombok Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:20 pm

Hi Janderra

I have been trying to find the contact details of the agency that I have used in Bali on several occasions but I no longer have them and can't find them in the bali Advertiser. I thnk they were called Lina but cant find them in the phone book - so maybe not. They were very helpful & delivered.

if nobody else can come up with a recommendation for you. I can give you a few telephone numbers /email of those advertising in the paper if that would be of any help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
Victor Wothavu
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: flights Bali to Lombok   flights Bali to Lombok Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:38 pm

Nick Tours

I have been using this guy for a few years. He speaks good english and is based in Sanur. Not sure how you would get payment to him. Far as I know, he doesn't take credit card. Because he knows me, he issues the ticket, and gets payment from me when I pick them up. By the way, his name is Nikolai.

Hope this helps.
info@nicktours.com
Back to top Go down
lolo
Lombok Lover
lolo

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: flights Bali to Lombok   flights Bali to Lombok Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:46 am

Shocked I am also traveling from Bali to Lombok on 17 october !!

Just ask to www.peramatour.com - very serious agency, I always buy my tickets to them in advance from France.
Usually bookings are not possible more than 1 month before trip (I still have not booked mine, inchallah).

You can use these 2 websites for schedule:
http://www.travelindo.com (but it is a pity that they did not put the Transnusa flights, cheaper than Merpati)
http://www.lombok-network.com/flight_schedule.htm (this one gives all the schedules from and to Mataram)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lombok.fr
lolo
Lombok Lover
lolo

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: flights Bali to Lombok   flights Bali to Lombok Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:05 pm

hello

Here is the Perama message I received, yes TGN morning flight is already fully booked Shocked
Waow, 927.000 Roupiah for Bali/ Lombok, same price than my Jakarta / Bali Air Asia flight pale

Dear Loic
Thank you for your mail,
Your reservation is confirmed for 1 person;
17 / 10 : Flight Dps – Ami by IAT at 08.00ETA08.30: Rp 415.000,-/ person /
way.
10 / 11 : Flight Ami – Dps by MZ at 19.30ETA20.00: Rp 512.000,-/ person /
way.

Note: The flight TGN from Denpasar to Mataram especially in the morning is
fully booked and they only have in the afternoon flight at 16.00.
Please confirm this reservation if you want to take IAT ( Indonesian Air
Transport ) one or in the afternoon one!
Thank you and hope to hear from you
Regards
Arsa
Back to top Go down
http://www.lombok.fr
dastott
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: flights Bali to Lombok   flights Bali to Lombok Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:51 pm

Not sure if it helps but here is some info from August 2008:

Indonesia Air Transport offers the best value at 382,000rp for a ride in a clean Fokker 50 prop plane. Merpati costs 416,000rp and Trigana (not recommended, the prop plane was very dirty, old and hot) was 442,000rp. Don't forget 30,000rp airport tax from Bali and 20,000rp from Lombok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flights Bali to Lombok   flights Bali to Lombok Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flights Bali to Lombok
Page 1 of 1