Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

house for rent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kermit
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-09

house for rent Empty
PostSubject: house for rent   house for rent Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:57 am

Hello,
I'd like to know about the possibility to rent a house/villa in Lombok.

I'm looking for a mid to long term rent (6months to 3 years) preferably south-south west.
What would be the best way: to contact a real estate agency, classified or by word of mouth?

Also what would be the price range for a 3 rooms house with basic facilities

Thanks for your help and advices

Last edited by kermit on Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

house for rent Empty
PostSubject: Re: house for rent   house for rent Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Probably the best way is to drive around the areas you are interested in and look for signs out the front 'di kontract', also ask in local kiosks and shops. Some areas that have western style housing for rent would be the Batu Bolong BTN area, Senggigi, and Karandangang. I am not up on current prices. 5 years ago rent ranged from 10 Juta per year to 30 juta per year for a basic 3 bed house with no hot water, no air cond and of course, not pool. A local style house was cheaper, and still would be. Given the way land prices and cost of living has increased over that time, I would expect perhaps double or more of those prices.
also, in Lombok, you mostly pay a year's rent in advance. Before entering into any agreement for rent, make sure you draw up a contract with the owners setting out things like who pays maintenance, who is responsible for what. Don't assume it will be the same as it is in your home country.

Back to top Go down
kermit
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-09

house for rent Empty
PostSubject: Re: house for rent   house for rent Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:08 am

THANKS a lot fot your help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

house for rent Empty
PostSubject: Re: house for rent   house for rent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

house for rent
Page 1 of 1