Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali Empty
PostSubject: House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali   House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:50 am

We will be looking to move back to Lombok after the next school term so October /November time. The rent on our house in Bali is paid up until 31st July 2011 so I will be looking for someone to sub contract for that term. I am sure there will be no problem continuing on with the contract directly with the owner beyond that if you wish as he is always saying he hoped we will stay in the house for many years.

It is a 3 bedroom house. Two bedrooms downstairs - one of which has no external windows but it is not a box room - it is a biggish room and it has a window that opens into the small dining area. The third bedroom upstairs is very big has a large walk in cupboard a terrace and ensuite bathroom.

There are two bathrooms in the house. Both have western toilet, mandi & shower but only cold water.

It is located in Puri Gading in Jimbaran.

I will be looking for 24 million rupiah for the remainder of the term. It is rented unfurnished.

House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali 5360_109836771311_547771311_2282229_7168247_n

The small garden

House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali 26152_347368591311_547771311_3677217_4030054_n

Contact me for more information and more photos. House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali Icon_sunny

Last edited by Gemma on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : price change due to work done on the house)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
effie
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali   House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:06 am

Hello - I cannot send you a pm but I would be interested in seeing more photos pls.
Have you got an internet connection at this house?
How much are your bils?
Do you get air con?
We have no furniture at all.
Is there any chance it could come furnished?
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

PostSubject: Re: House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali   House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi Effie

I will send you an email with more information and photos. Will need to take some so might not be today :-)
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

PostSubject: Re: House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali   House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 am

I am still looking for someone to sub contract the house in Jimbaran. So please keep us in mind if you know of anyone. It is a very reasonably priced property for the area. 22 million for the 9 months November - July and then you can continue directly with the owner if you wish for 30 million per year.
Back to top Go down
simmon
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: hiya gemma !    House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Hi im very interested in this offer , unfortunatley i can only afford 500, 000 per month for the remainder of the contract .

So basically 4, 500,000 till the end of the term .

sorry if this a tad low , but im on a tight budjet as i plan to live in bali 6 months a year as i have found new love .

I am looking for a house for long term for my sayang, while working in australia .

Saya telah ke bali berkali-kali selama 20 tahun, akhirnya menemukan gadis saya.

i am perlahan-lahan belajar indonesia.

Much appreciated if you can help me , or maybe help me with another place on my budjet .

Perdamaian, cinta dan harmoni.
Simon

srcoatings@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

PostSubject: Re: House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali   House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Hi Simon

Sorry but I can not let it go for that. In fact you will be hard pressed to find a house for Rp500,000 per month. A simple kost costs about Rp300,000 month and that is just one room and bathroom.

Good luck with your search though.
Back to top Go down
simmon
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali   House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Yes i understand !

very good price at 30 mill a year ...

so the place is 2, 500,000 per month ...

Sorry still geting used to all these zero's
Back to top Go down
zuzki
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali   House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Gemma wrote:
We will be looking to move back to Lombok after the next school term so October /November time. The rent on our house in Bali is paid up until 31st July 2011 so I will be looking for someone to sub contract for that term. I am sure there will be no problem continuing on with the contract directly with the owner beyond that if you wish as he is always saying he hoped we will stay in the house for many years.

It is a 3 bedroom house. Two bedrooms downstairs - one of which has no external windows but it is not a box room - it is a biggish room and it has a window that opens into the small dining area. The third bedroom upstairs is very big has a large walk in cupboard a terrace and ensuite bathroom.

There are two bathrooms in the house. Both have western toilet, mandi & shower but only cold water.

It is located in Puri Gading in Jimbaran.

I will be looking for 24 million rupiah for the remainder of the term. It is rented unfurnished.

House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali 5360_109836771311_547771311_2282229_7168247_n

The small garden

House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali 26152_347368591311_547771311_3677217_4030054_n

Hi, is the house still available?

Zuzana

Contact me for more information and more photos. House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali   House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House to Rent in Jimbaran - Bali
Page 1 of 1