Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need reliable notary in Lombok

Go down 
+4
Victor Wothavu
Gemma
outahere
lolo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lolo
Lombok Lover
lolo

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Need reliable notary in Lombok - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need reliable notary in Lombok   Need reliable notary in Lombok - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:43 pm

hello

Well notary is the chapest Laughing
For pernyataan + kuasa +perikatan jual beli I paid 3 juta. Then I paid something like one juta more to get a translation in english to a have a better sleep :-)
Before having contact with Fikri Said, I asked to one of these agencies who appear in the first results on google and I was asked more than 10 times this price. But for sure for such a price it seem to be more "secure" than doing all yourself with your nominee.

I paid around 10 juta to kepa desa (for a 150 juta land) and 10 juta to BPN for the certificate (only... I still don't understand why I did not pay 10% of my land + extra money for pocket...) + 3 or 4 juta for BPN workers to have the land sized (I deal with BPN Selong, not Praya).

I still have to make some more papers to do with the notary (like debt recognotion etc...) but I want to finish to buy the road access of my lands (I have 2).

This is a good idea to share such costs, I hope more people will do, I need especially somebody from East Lombok like me, because BPN Selong seem to work quite different than Lombok Tenggah or Barat.... We are quite few "investors" in East and this BPN seem still not to be a corruption factory (seem to be... Rolling Eyes )

By the way: I did not use the notary services to get the certificate, my nominee did the work himself... and I did not show my face in the BPN so the fees did not go up... but 10 juta is still a "white face" price has local people pay 4 juta (but wait 3-5 years to get the certificate).
Back to top Go down
http://www.lombok.fr
leeloo
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Need reliable notary in Lombok   Need reliable notary in Lombok - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for your answers!

Freogirl, no offense but I must admit I really don't see the problem in posting notary quotations on a public forum and I don't see how it is open to misunderstanding... A land transaction is a land transaction and little vary apart from the price of the property and if the land is already certified or not... What kind of bad experience did you have with locals after giving away prices paid to a local business? FYI, I want to open a small hotel.

Lolo, thanks for sharing! that's sweet of you. So do you live in Lombok now? Or just come here often?
BTW, why did you pay 10 juta to kepa desa? For what exactly?

Cheers

Leeloo

Last edited by leeloo on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lolo
Lombok Lover
lolo

PostSubject: Re: Need reliable notary in Lombok   Need reliable notary in Lombok - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:53 pm

leeloo wrote:

BTW, why did you pay 10 juta to kepa desa? For what exactly?

Just for signature of sporadik Embarassed First he asked me 10% of land but we agreed on 5%, so it is rather 8 juta. It was my first transaction in Lombok and I did not understand that this money was only for packet... I was thinking the BPN fee was included...

I live in France but come to Lombok 2 times a year... but I usually stay very few time because there are so many places to visit in Indonesia geek
Back to top Go down
leeloo
Lombok Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Need reliable notary in Lombok   Need reliable notary in Lombok - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Hi guys,

I found something very useful. It's a list of the fees for the BPN. It's not about the notary fees but when looking at the quotation from your notary, it's always helpful to know how much goes to the BPN and how much goes into his pocket...

Check this out: www.bpn.go.id/CMSTemplates/getattachment.aspx%3Fid%3D03307603-f471-4f79-8a9a-89cfcc87226e%26f%3DPP%2520No%252013%2520Tahun%25202010%2520-%2520Tentang%2520Tarif%2520PNBP.pdf+13+tahun+2010+peraturan&hl=id&gl=id&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjYRs6XU9hYmmmO6mcRHmg_LNzgVCGitnj2jTzy-KrDMHNRayWEFAWn20PTmXxxtivd551SdGV77Vf4RaPHKXEBfeIW0NNmcsa-aQEQvEQ-g4Xy-K7b05Z3G_A9AiXRElLPscw8&sig=AHIEtbRUSX45Ja92rbpIXvS6HFMxMW31ZA." target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:AVBSWsmN0-kJ:www.bpn.go.id/CMSTemplates/getattachment.aspx%3Fid%3D03307603-f471-4f79-8a9a-89cfcc87226e%26f%3DPP%2520No%252013%2520Tahun%25202010%2520-%2520Tentang%2520Tarif%2520PNBP.pdf+13+tahun+2010+peraturan&hl=id&gl=id&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjYRs6XU9hYmmmO6mcRHmg_LNzgVCGitnj2jTzy-KrDMHNRayWEFAWn20PTmXxxtivd551SdGV77Vf4RaPHKXEBfeIW0NNmcsa-aQEQvEQ-g4Xy-K7b05Z3G_A9AiXRElLPscw8&sig=AHIEtbRUSX45Ja92rbpIXvS6HFMxMW31ZA.

If this link doesn't work, just google “PERATURAN PEMERINTAH REPUBLIK INDONESIA. NOMOR 13 TAHUN 2010” and you'll find it.

Hope it'll help!

Cheers

Leeloo
Back to top Go down
lolo
Lombok Lover
lolo

PostSubject: Re: Need reliable notary in Lombok   Need reliable notary in Lombok - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Great !!
I will print and show it to my Indonesia friend, so he can explain me :-)

I see some more downloadable documents here:
http://www.bpn.go.id/Beranda/Berita---Artikel/Berita/PERATURAN-PEMERINTAH-REPUBLIK-INDONESIA-NOMOR-13-T.aspx
Back to top Go down
leeloo
Lombok Virgin

PostSubject: Re: Need reliable notary in Lombok   Need reliable notary in Lombok - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:36 pm

I use this website to translate it's pretty good :

http://translate.eu/en/Indonesian-English/
Back to top Go down
David_William
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-03-19

PostSubject: Notary needed   Need reliable notary in Lombok - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Hi, just to revise this old post - Can anyone recommend a good Notary in Lombok? (Possibly in the north)
Back to top Go down
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Need reliable notary in Lombok   Need reliable notary in Lombok - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Hi David
I did eventually meet up with Fikri Said. He was a man (see my earlier post in this thread) and seemed quite professional. I did not go through with my land deal at the time, but if I did go ahead I would probably have used him. His details were in my earlier post.
Freo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need reliable notary in Lombok   Need reliable notary in Lombok - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need reliable notary in Lombok
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2