Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our stay at Mimpi Manis 17-19 Feb 2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jedtai
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Our stay at Mimpi Manis 17-19 Feb 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Our stay at Mimpi Manis 17-19 Feb 2011   Our stay at Mimpi Manis 17-19 Feb 2011 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:11 pm

All,
My mother, Wendy and I stayed at Mimpi Manis for 3 days last month, and we have great vivid memories from those 3 days - comfortable clean rooms, chatting and sharing experiences with friendly hosts and guests, nice meals and a wonderful 1 day tour where Made guided us to two fantastic waterfalls (do bring your swimming gear so you can stand under the cool hard natural jets of water), the best (in our opinion) walking beach, Selong Blank and a really nice swimming beach (sorry Made, I forgot the name of that one).

I would also recommend that you stop in Praya, half way from the airport to buy fresh local fruit and have a nice Nasi Campur and Satay - all at local prices. If you like avocados, Gemma and Made will blend these for you at Mimpi Manis free of charge - and there is nothing nicer.

Gemma, Made - thank you so much for a great stay - needless to say, we will be back, before the development hits in a couple of years. Made, I'm polishing my chess skills for next time.

Cheers,

Jed
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Our stay at Mimpi Manis 17-19 Feb 2011   Our stay at Mimpi Manis 17-19 Feb 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:26 am

Thank you Jed

It was lovely to meet you and Wendy & I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us, it is much appreciated.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future and good luck with the chess - Made is a hard opponent to beat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
binalovina
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: My stay In Mimpi Manis   Our stay at Mimpi Manis 17-19 Feb 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi I stayed with Gemma and Made for longer than I expected. I was enjoying myself so much I extended my stay.

Gemma took me and another guest Abi on a short guided tour of the beaches and other spots of interest.

MM does feel like a home away from home. The room is very secure and clean. It was nice to sleep on a innerspring mattress with crispy clean sheets, of which neither is a surety travelling around Indonesia.
I had a fan room with safety box and a little porch out the front for sitting. Most mornings had my breakfast there, which by the way is included in the price of the room.

I'm still Lombok Dreaming...beautiful pristine beaches and lots of surf. I absolutely love the way the buffalo just stroll across the roads. I hope that never changes.

Hi Jed and Wendy. It was a pleasure to meet you both and am glad you too had a great time.

See you soon Gemma and made.

Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Our stay at Mimpi Manis 17-19 Feb 2011   Our stay at Mimpi Manis 17-19 Feb 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Thanks Bina

Had great fun with you and Abi and missing you both. Can't wait till you come back Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our stay at Mimpi Manis 17-19 Feb 2011   Our stay at Mimpi Manis 17-19 Feb 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our stay at Mimpi Manis 17-19 Feb 2011
Page 1 of 1