Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yoga in Lombok?

Go down 
+2
outahere
Hamockbunny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamockbunny
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Yoga in Lombok? Empty
PostSubject: Yoga in Lombok?   Yoga in Lombok? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:37 pm

Are there any classes given in yoga on Lombok? Can anyone give me some names of places offering yoga I can then Google?
Back to top Go down
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Yoga in Lombok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga in Lombok?   Yoga in Lombok? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:38 am

I'm racking my brain for the name of the place - there is somewhere in Sayang Sayang that has a sign at the front that it is a yoga retreat- maybe Villa Sayang?
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Yoga in Lombok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga in Lombok?   Yoga in Lombok? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:23 am

A friend of mine has plans to build a yoga retreat in Kuta but it is a long way off yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
rakini
Lombok Virgin
rakini

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Yoga in Lombok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga in Lombok?   Yoga in Lombok? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 am

I take small groups of yoga students to Bali regularly and have just started including Lombok in my itinerary. Have had a look on google, and there doesn't seem to be many established teachers or yoga classes in Lombok as yet.
Back to top Go down
OnLombok.com
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-01-04

Yoga in Lombok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga in Lombok?   Yoga in Lombok? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:34 pm

About 3 yrs ago we gave Yoga course for Australian tourist at Villa Anandita [theanandita.com] and . If anybody want to get Yoga class at Lombok, you could contact us [onlombok.com/services/yoga-meditation].

2 yr ago, we give it in Villania, and 1 yr ago on a boat arround Gili Trawangan.

We give Yoga class any day for private and group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlombok.com/
Mimpi
Lombok Soulmate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Yoga in Lombok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga in Lombok?   Yoga in Lombok? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:18 am

Last this year this forum was hacked and my three admin logins and emails were all changed.

All efforts to have new passwords issued have till now failed, even the efforts of the hosing company as even the creator email has been changed.

So I have now created a new Lombok Lovers site and would like to ask all members to re register there.

I hope that you will all take the time to come over to the new site and that we can make it as friendly and informative as the old forum.

I look forward to seeing you there.

http://lomboklovers.freeforums.org

Thank you and see you on the new boards
Gemma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yoga in Lombok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoga in Lombok?   Yoga in Lombok? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoga in Lombok?
Page 1 of 1