Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to the forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clarey
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-20

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Still trying to get around this site. Have a few questions which are probably already on this forum but I will work it out soon enough. Ok Husband and 14 year old son want to do a flying visit over to Lombok maybe one or two nights . Have decided to fly over so what happens then do they just get a taxi to take them to Kuta or maybe Grupak ? And what would the cost be ? Also is there a detailed map of the island on this site at all. Also looking for accommodation. Will have heaps more questions
Thanks
Clare
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

New to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to the forum   New to the forum Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:21 am

Hi Clare and welcome to Lombok Lovers flower

I am afraid there is no map on the forum but you should be able to find one easily enough on Google.

As in Bali, the airport in Mataram has a prepaid taxi booth. As you are leaving the arrivals it is the last desk on your right hand side. I am not sure what the current taxi rate is it is usually a little less than the price of a car charter which is currently Rp250,000 to Kuta. The journey time is about 75minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com

New to the forum
Page 1 of 1