Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello all.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hammockman
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Hello all.   Hello all. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:50 am

Hello,
After years of lurking around the old forum I thought I would finally join Lombok Lovers.

I have passed through Lombok numerous times over the last twenty years, either on my way east overland to Timor twice or on one of my five trips to Gilli Meno, but ashamedly have spent little time there other than getting transport connections. I hope to remedy this with stay of a month or so early next year.

I took a boys trip in 1985 to Bali, yes I'm an Aussie, and have been returning to Indonesia regularly ever since, without the footy team. More recently, I have just returned from four months in Thailand, Laos and Cambodia and am about to start a couple of months work on the wheat harvest here in Western Australia to finance my trip to Indo in January.

I enjoy dropping by occasionally on Lombok Lovers to see what's happening and I may get the oppurtunity of meeting you, Gemma and Made, early next year on my next journey through Indonesia. I will be sure to contact you with my travel dates prior to my trip.

The new forum looks great Gemma. Nice work.

Thanks.
Hammockman
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:20 pm

Hi Hammockman

Welcome to Lombok Lovers. Glad you decided to register rather than lurk Laughing

Thank you for your comments on the new forum. It is taking a while to pick up but given time I have no doubts that it will. I look forward to hearing more from you and maybe meeting you next year not so far off now!)

gemma
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com

Hello all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lombok Lovers :: Lombok Chatter :: Meet the Lombok Lovers!-
Jump to: