Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FORUM HACKED - PLEASE READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mimpi
Lombok Soulmate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-07

FORUM HACKED - PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: FORUM HACKED - PLEASE READ   FORUM HACKED - PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Earlier this year this forum was hacked and my three admin logins and emails were all changed.

All efforts to have new passwords issued have till now failed, even the efforts of the hosing company as even the creator email has been changed.

So I have now created a new Lombok Lovers site and would like to ask all members to re register there.

Future posts on this site will receive a reply asking them to re post on the new site with a link to the relevant branch.

I hope that you will all take the time to come over to the new site and that we can make it as friendly and informative as the old forum.

There are some extra features on the new forum and I will be upgrading to a premium forum once I see that the move is successful and this will mean the removal of all banner ads on the forum.

I look forward to seeing you there.

http://lomboklovers.freeforums.org

THIS MESSAGE WILL BE REPEATED ON ALL BRANCHES IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE SURE ANYONE TRYING TO POST HERE FROM NOW ON KNOW OF THE CHANGES.

Thank you and see you on the new boards
Gemma
Back to top Go down
Mimpi
Lombok Soulmate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-07

FORUM HACKED - PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM HACKED - PLEASE READ   FORUM HACKED - PLEASE READ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:16 am

bump
Back to top Go down

FORUM HACKED - PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1