Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Negeri Laskar Pelangi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
indramale
Lombok Virgin
indramale

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Negeri Laskar Pelangi Empty
PostSubject: Negeri Laskar Pelangi   Negeri Laskar Pelangi Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:36 pm

I'd like to sell a very beautiful land on the beach in Belitung Island, near Sumatera, Indonesia, called Penyabong Beach.

It’s very easy to reach, around 60 km from the main town, Tanjungpandan, and 45 minutes flight from Jakarta. So, coming from Jakarta, it only takes less than two hours to get to the beach

You will enjoy an attractive panorama and won’t be boring stay whole day on this beach. Beating wave strikes the rocks row with sticks out into the sea, becomes a special individual attraction. The white sparkling sand covers this beach, and this tourist object is looked after well

The air on the seaside is cool enough because it’s shaded by the tidy lines of pandan trees along the beach

This virgin beach is a perfect place for a person who wants to make private activities freely, because it’s so quiet and peaceful

It has 110,000 square meters and the price only IDR 125,000 per square meter
Back to top Go down
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Negeri Laskar Pelangi   Negeri Laskar Pelangi Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:58 pm

I find it so confusing when land is not measured and priced by are confused
Back to top Go down
mimpikami
Lombok Lover
mimpikami

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Are/m2   Negeri Laskar Pelangi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:30 am

Hi Freo,

1 are is the same as 100 m2. So 110.000 m2 is 1100 are and 125.000 m2 is 1250 are.

Back to top Go down
mimpikami
Lombok Lover
mimpikami

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: are/m2   Negeri Laskar Pelangi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:34 am

I read the post to quick and just now saw that it was 125.000 Rp and not 125.000 m2. My mistake.
Back to top Go down
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Negeri Laskar Pelangi   Negeri Laskar Pelangi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Thanks Mimpikami, I know how to convert it, but I always wonder at the motives of someone who doesn't write the price in the standard way. It is confusing at the best of times, to write the price per sq metre is very confusing.
I'm not interested in the land, but for anyone who is, it's advertised at 12.5 juta per are, and you have to buy 1.1 hectares, or 1100 are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negeri Laskar Pelangi   Negeri Laskar Pelangi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Negeri Laskar Pelangi
Page 1 of 1