Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homestay/Losmen in Gerupak- Does anyone have contact details?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richardc
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-05-27

Homestay/Losmen in Gerupak- Does anyone have contact details? Empty
PostSubject: Homestay/Losmen in Gerupak- Does anyone have contact details?   Homestay/Losmen in Gerupak- Does anyone have contact details? Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi Lombok Lovers (again),

I am told there a couple of homestays/losmen in Gerupak village. Does anyone have contact details for them?
Back to top Go down
Mimpi
Lombok Soulmate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Homestay/Losmen in Gerupak- Does anyone have contact details? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homestay/Losmen in Gerupak- Does anyone have contact details?   Homestay/Losmen in Gerupak- Does anyone have contact details? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:08 am

I know Kelapa is no long operating rooms as I was there a few months ago checking them out with someone. This is the one in the guidebooks that I have.

There is another place, japanese owned with very nice rooms but the rate there is Rp500,000 per night. The one other place I know of is attached to the cafe there and the rooms are cheaper around Rp100,000 - 150,000 as I recall but I do not recall the names of either. They should both be in the new addition of Rough Guide which is being printed at the moment and should be in the shops in the next few months, if that is any help to you :-)
Back to top Go down

Homestay/Losmen in Gerupak- Does anyone have contact details?
Page 1 of 1