Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotel in Mataram

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sramous
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Hotel in Mataram Empty
PostSubject: Hotel in Mataram   Hotel in Mataram Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for the hotel in Mataram for 1 night on August 11th. We will arrive afternoon before by plane and next day we start our trek to Rinjani so really we need just to stay overnight. We are looking something not very expensive but clean with good hot shower Surprised) We prefer to stay in city than to go out (we spend on sea side a week before).

Thx

sramous
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Hotel in Mataram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel in Mataram   Hotel in Mataram Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:58 pm

If you are starting your Rinjani terk the next day, I imagine you would be better off heading straight to Senaru or wherever you are starting the trek from and having a night there.

If you want to stay in Mataram the only hotel I know really is Lombok Raya which is very nice and you can negotiate the price however in August being high season maybe not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Hotel in Mataram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel in Mataram   Hotel in Mataram Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:44 pm

I don't know hotels in Mataram that well, especially not ones with hot water - that's something I never bother with in Lombok, even living there. Really the only place I can think of is the big hotel behind the Mataram mall, is that the Lombok Raya? There are a couple of others that way too. Alternatively, if you don't want a city hotel, still close to the airport is Jayakarta.

One of the regular posters on the forum has a losmen in Ampenam which is close to the airport. Some discussion about it in this thread https://lomboklovers.aforumfree.com/lombok-travel-forum-f4/ok-my-turn-for-recommendations--t258.htm?highlight=losmen+tjabe+merah

I don't know if they have hot water. You could probably get in touch and enquire via a pm from this forum.

Otherwise I agree with Gemma that if it is still daylight you should head for Senaru.
Back to top Go down
tjabemerah
Lombok Lover
tjabemerah

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Hotel in Mataram Empty
PostSubject: Rinjani   Hotel in Mataram Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:13 pm

We are close to the airport but have no hot shower.Sorry,but if I may ask you,do think it's reasonable to arrive and the next day go straight to the Rinjani.I hope you have planned everything well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotel-lombok.nl
Sponsored content

Hotel in Mataram Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel in Mataram   Hotel in Mataram Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel in Mataram
Page 1 of 1