Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Airport to Hotel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FunTrecker
Lombok Soulmate
FunTrecker

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-03-13

From Airport to Hotel Empty
PostSubject: From Airport to Hotel   From Airport to Hotel Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Hey guys, I have a few first (still only 136 sleeps till we go so they can't be last minute questions) minute questions.

When flying to Lombok how early do you need to be at the airport???

This may sound silly but is it all one terminal??? Never flown domestic within Indo before???

How long/cost for a taxi from Airport to Holiday resort once we arrive?

Thank so much ...............got my tickets today; can't wait! bounce
Back to top Go down
tjabemerah
Lombok Lover
tjabemerah

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Departure   From Airport to Hotel Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:14 am

If you fly domestic 1 hour before departure is enough.Go to the domestic departure hall and check in.I don't no the price from the airport to Holiday inn but I think it will be around 60000 till 90000Rp by airport taxi.Maybe cheaper but I only go to Ampenan and that's 25000Rp,but that I don't no for sure.I can't count anymore the times I use the taxi to and from the airport but everytime I forget the price I have paid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotel-lombok.nl
tjabemerah
Lombok Lover
tjabemerah

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Forgot something   From Airport to Hotel Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:22 am

I forgot to mention that it's about 15 - 20 miutes from the airport to the holiday inn.The taxi counter is the last counter on the right if you come out of the arrival hall.They have a pricelist so you can see wat you must pay to the H-inn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotel-lombok.nl
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: From Airport to Hotel   From Airport to Hotel Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:08 am

also, you asked about domestic/international - I assume you mean in Bali (flying Bali to Lombok?) the domestic airport at Bali is next door to the international. If you are at the international, as you leave the terminal building turn right and follow the walkway to the domestic (ask anyone they will point you in the direction). If you are going to the airport by taxi from somewhere in Bali just asked to be dropped at the domestic departures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Airport to Hotel   From Airport to Hotel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Airport to Hotel
Page 1 of 1