Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holiday Resort

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FunTrecker
Lombok Soulmate
FunTrecker

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Holiday Resort Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Resort   Holiday Resort Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Hey guys,

Not sure if I'm suppsoed to start this new post of keep going on the other one BUT now that we have decided to stay at the holiday resort in the 2 bedroom appartment; just wondering can you walk from the HR to the art market and if so how long, roughly?

Or is it a packed lunch and water bottle hike?? Taxi???

Cheers and thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Holiday Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Resort   Holiday Resort Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Well you can, but it's about 4kms away, so you are better off getting a local bemo or taxi.What ever you do, do not be tempted to get a pony cart to bring you back to the hotel. The carts have no brakes and I've heard of some terrible accidents.

If you are brave you can also rent a motorbike which is very handy for tootling into Senggigi for fresh supplies of mixers, snacks etc. The roads are reasonably quiet, but a couple of hills to negotiate and the view is stunning so easy to get distracted.

Lombok is not the shoppers paradise that Bali is. I usually advise people to get a few special souvenirs in Lombok, particularly from places they visit, and leave the major shopping for Bali.

Glad you made a choice on accom - I'm sure you will love it there.
Back to top Go down

Holiday Resort
Page 1 of 1