Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Garuda back to Europe again.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tjabemerah
Lombok Lover
tjabemerah

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Garuda back to Europe again. Empty
PostSubject: Garuda back to Europe again.   Garuda back to Europe again. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Good news for people flying from Europe because Garuda will start again flying to Europa at the first of Juni 2010.They first start to fly between Jakarta and Amsterdam on a daily base with the Airbus A330 - 200.A very populair route in the past with a high occupation.From Jakarta they will depart at 9 p.m with one stop in Dubai and will arrive at 8 a.m the next morning in Amsterdam.Departing from Amsterdam again at 10 a.m and arriving in Jakarta at 7.10 a.m the next morning.So you can fly at 10.50 a.m straight to Ampenan and will arrive there 1.40 p.m locale time.To Jakarta you can depart from Ampenan at 5.30 p.m and arrive in Jakarta at 6.20 p.m.Ticketprice is not known on this moment but i think it will be almost the same as Singapore or Malaysian Airlines.
GARUDA it,s good to see you back again!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotel-lombok.nl
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Garuda back to Europe again.   Garuda back to Europe again. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:36 am

Quote :
GARUDA it,s good to see you back again!!

I agree. They obvioulsy had their reasons for banning Garuda but I always preferred garuda to any of the other carriers I could get LHR - DPS = now we just have to wait for the new code for Lombok International Airport Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Garuda back to Europe again.   Garuda back to Europe again. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:25 pm

And let's not forget, Garuda stopped flying to Amsterdan due to lack of people wanting to go to Bali (post bombings). It was later that the EU banned Indonesian airlines from the skies of Europe. So this signals rising tourist numbers back to pre-bomb times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garuda back to Europe again.   Garuda back to Europe again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garuda back to Europe again.
Page 1 of 1