Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bounty from Benoa - running again?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Bounty from Benoa - running again? Empty
PostSubject: Bounty from Benoa - running again?   Bounty from Benoa - running again? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:40 am

I read on another forum that the Bounty cat had started running once again from Benoa on Bali to the Gili's off Lombok - commencing June. Anyone know if this is correct? any idea of prices and times?
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Bounty from Benoa - running again?   Bounty from Benoa - running again? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Hi Karen

I saw that too but we just had a guest who called Made for a pick up saying she was coming on the bounty (she had heard that is tas running again) When he went to pick her up.... there was no Bounty and she arrived about 5 hours later on the ferry. Meanwhile, Made went to the Bounty offices and says they were all closed.

So I dont think it is running again, though for some reason its doing the rounds that it is!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Bounty from Benoa - running again?   Bounty from Benoa - running again? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:00 pm

According to this article in the Lombok Guide it has done a couple of famils with travel agents. It says it will run 3 days a week (Wed, Fri, Sunday) departing Benoa at 8am and stops at Teluk Nara, departing there are 10.30 for return trip to Bali.
I think Teluk Nara is that harbour just south of Bangsal (where it used to stop). No mention of it going to Gili Meno like it used to.

There is no mention of any of this on the Bounty web site. The article also doesn't say WHEN all of this is starting - a couple of famils for travel agents is not an up and running service!?

Did Made go to Lembar or Teluk Nara? Long way for a pick up if the latter...

Bounty article Lombok Guide
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

PostSubject: Re: Bounty from Benoa - running again?   Bounty from Benoa - running again? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:49 pm

I'm pretty sure he went to Lembar.... he said he went to the Bounty offices where ever they are - and they were closed... Doesnt sound like it is in full operation yet but maybe they are planning to get it running again?
Back to top Go down
mimpikami
Lombok Lover
mimpikami

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Bounty   Bounty from Benoa - running again? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Yes, Bounty is up and running again, confirmed with a friend on Lombok. Like Freogirl said on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. They stop at Teluk Nare and then smaller boats bring passengers over to Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno and Gili Air.
Back to top Go down
dastott
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Bounty from Benoa - running again?   Bounty from Benoa - running again? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:48 pm

How much does it cost and how long does it take?
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

PostSubject: Re: Bounty from Benoa - running again?   Bounty from Benoa - running again? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:36 pm

Hi Dastot

I just noticed nobody had answered this. I dont know the prices now but I do know in the past they were about the same as a flight and I think the journey time is about 2 hours but hopefully someone will pick this up again now and give you a current and accurate answer!
Back to top Go down
donna
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Bounty from Benoa - running again?   Bounty from Benoa - running again? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:43 pm

i could be wrong, but i heard last week from some people who work for the bounty hotels group that it doesnt run. i believe it ran for about 2 weeks and then they pulled the plug.

its still running for the party cruises though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty from Benoa - running again?   Bounty from Benoa - running again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty from Benoa - running again?
Page 1 of 1