Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Opportunity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hammockman
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Big Opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Big Opportunity   Big Opportunity Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:56 am

Gemma,
Have you considered adding a Bali section to this site? I have recently joined a Bali travel forum that has a lot of disgruntled users because of the way the site is over moderated. I thought if you could include a Bali thread here it would not only increase traffic a great deal, leading more people to Lombok, but also perhaps give you another area of revenue through advertising.

I would also be prepared to get involved in a little sculduggery and let all disgruntled users on the other forum, and there are many, know what else is available.

I hope you don't find this suggestion offensive as I am certainly not trying to tell you how to run your site. I, and others, are simply looking for other options but are up to this point are unable to find anything appropriate.

Your humble member
hammockman
Back to top Go down
hammockman
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Big Opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Woops   Big Opportunity Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:11 pm

I now see the error of my ways by having located a couple of sites pertaining to Bali you are actually involved in, Gemma. Of course with this new information and seeing your relationship to those sites I understand why you wouldn't include a Bali section.

May I ask you to remove these to posts as I'm somewhat embarrased.

Still your humble memeber
Hammockman
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Big Opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Opportunity   Big Opportunity Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:19 pm

Hi Hammockman

No need to be embarrased. I do infact have a branch for other islands so if anyone wants to hop over there to chat about bali they are more than welcome. Laughing Infact I was going to post a mini jbr there on my few days in Candidasa but I am too tired today having just returned. I will get it done in a day or too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
Sponsored content

Big Opportunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Opportunity   Big Opportunity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Opportunity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lombok Lovers :: Lombok Chatter :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: