Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tetebatu Kuta Lombok and south west

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmallVoyager
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Tetebatu Kuta Lombok and south west   Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:58 am

Hello,

I am organizing my trip, and have a few questions which would need people knowing Lombok (I will go there for the first time this year) :

After going to Bali and north and est of Lombok, I will do the Rinjani Trek, and finsih it on August the 31th.

I planned to go after this to Kuta Lombok and the islands of the southwest (Asahan, etc ...); and then will return on the southern tip of Bali for a few days before flying back (and see Uluwatu, Jimbaran and may be other things there?).

I have 11 days (plus one additionnal day for going to the airport) to do Tetebatu, Kuta and the southwest of Lombok (Gili Bedo etc...).
I have difficulties to find how to balance the different spots (how long to stay in each spot)...

Bellow is the planing with questions which you migth help me to find answers....

Question 01: The 31 night, after the trek : do I go to Tetebatu ? Do I stay a second nigth in order to make a walk in the waterfall of the surrounding or ricefields ?

After :

J 2-5 Kuta Lombok

Question 2: is not it too much to Kuta seen planing? Should I stay one more night to Tetebatu walking through rice fields and waterfalls nearby again (so it will represent 2 days and 1/2 there) ?

J-5 to day 9: Islands in the south west (Gili Asahan, Bedo, etc ...)

Question 2: Do you have any recommendations of things to do around there? I thought of a tour of the islands, a little lazy beach time, and a short walk on one of the islands (advice?).

J9: bali return.
J10 and 11: visit to the southern tip.
J12: end of the holidays!

Thank you for your help!

PS: sorry for my english...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mimpi
Lombok Soulmate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Tetebatu Kuta Lombok and south west   Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:05 am

Last this year this forum was hacked and my three admin logins and emails were all changed.

All efforts to have new passwords issued have till now failed, even the efforts of the hosing company as even the creator email has been changed.

So I have now created a new Lombok Lovers site and would like to ask all members to re register there.

I hope that you will all take the time to come over to the new site and that we can make it as friendly and informative as the old forum.

I look forward to seeing you there.

http://lomboklovers.freeforums.org

Thank you and see you on the new boards
Gemma
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tetebatu Kuta Lombok and south west
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1