Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 months in Bali/Lombok w baby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shaunaleighmack
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-19

3 months in Bali/Lombok w baby  Empty
PostSubject: 3 months in Bali/Lombok w baby    3 months in Bali/Lombok w baby  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:53 am

Hello!

My husband & I are going to Indonesia for three months (Oct - early Jan) with our 6 month old daughter. We are ideally looking for a place to rent for 3 months that is in a not-too-touristy place where we can swim in the ocean and have internet access nearby when we need it (which we will occasionally). We don't need a villa with swimming pool, just something basic with a kitchen would be great.

I have been to Bali & Lombok but it was 15 years ago and I hear much has changed. It sounds look Lombok would be the quieter, less touristy choice but I am concerned about being in a malaria area because we have a baby. I have heard differing takes on the level and location of malaria risk in Lombok and would love some local input on what the situation is.

If anyone has thoughts on places in Bali or Lombok that you'd recommend or specific recommendations on rentals that would be fantastic.

Thanks very much,

Shauna
Back to top Go down

3 months in Bali/Lombok w baby
Page 1 of 1