Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gili Nanggu, Narmada and Waterfalls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tinnupbooey
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-05-23

Gili Nanggu, Narmada and Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Gili Nanggu, Narmada and Waterfalls   Gili Nanggu, Narmada and Waterfalls Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 am

Hi. Freogirl, if you're reading this, I'm interested to know more of these places that you mentioned in another thread. We're basing ourselves in Senggigi for 6 days, but would like to hire car for day trips/overnighter? How long would it take to get todrive to Nanggu and how do we get over to it?? Also, can give me a clue where to find Narmada natural pool in my Lombok atlas? If anyone else can help that would be great too. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
tjabemerah
Lombok Lover
tjabemerah

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Gili Nanggu   Gili Nanggu, Narmada and Waterfalls Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:22 pm

From Senggigi it,s only a one hour drive to the village of Taun.Nearby you can rent a boat to go to Gilli Naggu.
Narmada is on the main road from Mataram to Masbagik - Selong.Let's say also an hour.If you go there also visit the temple in Lingsar and go to Suranadi for some good and tasty sate.It,s al near Narmada.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotel-lombok.nl
callum
Lombok Friend

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Gili Nanggu, Narmada and Waterfalls   Gili Nanggu, Narmada and Waterfalls Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:29 am

Hi Tinnupbooey,

I actually live in Tawun which is the harbor where you catch the boat to Gili Nanggu.
On gili Nanggu there is basi c accommodation and a restaurant. The snorkeling is brilliant and not far off the beach.
There is also some other cheap accommodation in Sekotong called Krisna bungalows.
If you have any more questions please feel free to e-mail me.

lomboksolutions@gmail.com

cheers
callum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gili Nanggu, Narmada and Waterfalls   Gili Nanggu, Narmada and Waterfalls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gili Nanggu, Narmada and Waterfalls
Page 1 of 1