Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JEEVA KLUI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lorrisyd
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-02-01

JEEVA KLUI Empty
PostSubject: JEEVA KLUI   JEEVA KLUI Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Well I actually found the location I was looking for. A number of years ago, we stayed in the most idyllic location - right on the beach at Klui which is 5 kms north of Sengiggi. It was called Nusa Bunga Cottages and I tried everywhere to find out the new name of this hotel - it has been totally revamped - it is now called Jeeva Klui. It looks quite luxurious and and I am just so looking forward to getting back to that location once again as we could lie in bed ad hear the ocean - perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sempiak Adam
Lombok Lover
Sempiak Adam

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-11-13

JEEVA KLUI Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEVA KLUI   JEEVA KLUI Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:44 pm

I checked it out a couple of weeks ago - had lunch there. It is very nice indeed, a tasteful not-too minimalist thing going on. Some great design elements without being grandiose and 'look at me!' Great location and has a nice peaceful feel. You can definitely hear the sea. The restaurant was pretty good as these things go, staff certainly great and friendly. The front villas would be ideal, but they are building quite a few more at the back of the property, but some of them look to be quite near the main road.
Just one thing which weirdly stuck in my mind, and Maybe I have been in South Lombok too long but I felt a bit sorry for the staff as I thought their uniforms had taken the Bali simple-light-flimsy look a bit too far - slightly underdressed pyjama look!
But I will stay there soon no doubt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sempiakvillas.com
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

JEEVA KLUI Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEVA KLUI   JEEVA KLUI Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:40 pm

That must have been quite some time ago! Nusa Bunga had been closed and a rotting hulk for many years. Jeeva Klui looks very nice, I visited last year but haven't stayed there. Just that little bit further out of town though. But now that the road has been vastly improved, it really is not such an issue any more.
Back to top Go down
lorrisyd
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-02-01

JEEVA KLUI Empty
PostSubject: JEEVA KLUI   JEEVA KLUI Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:06 pm

It was quite a number of years since we visited but have been trying to locate the new kid on the block for quite some time. I posted a query on Lombok Lovers but received no replies with regards to this new hotel. We will be visiting there in the coming year as it is the most magical location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JEEVA KLUI Empty
PostSubject: Re: JEEVA KLUI   JEEVA KLUI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JEEVA KLUI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lombok Lovers :: Travel Forum :: Lombok Travel Forum-
Jump to: