Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VP to visit Kuta & Tanjung Aan on Monday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimpi
Lombok Soulmate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-07

VP to visit Kuta & Tanjung Aan on Monday Empty
PostSubject: VP to visit Kuta & Tanjung Aan on Monday   VP to visit Kuta & Tanjung Aan on Monday Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:55 am

There is lots of activity in Kuta and Tanjung Aan the last few days in preparation for the visit of Vice President Boediono who arrives in Lombok on the 10th and on the 11th will be visiting the new international airport, Kuta and opening the International Youth and Marine Sports Festival at Tanjung Aan. Not sure exactly what the festival involves but will definitely go and check it out on Monday. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sempiak Adam
Lombok Lover
Sempiak Adam

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-11-13

VP to visit Kuta & Tanjung Aan on Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: VP to visit Kuta & Tanjung Aan on Monday   VP to visit Kuta & Tanjung Aan on Monday Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:35 pm

I can tell you - the opening of FIPOB VI Festival Internasional Pemuda & Olahraga Bahari, which must be Int Youth Water Sports? I got an invite so there! Or did everyone else too...
Mandalika Beach. Starts 8.30am 'until it ends' but you have to get there earlier, I guess so the motorcades can sweep in safely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sempiakvillas.com

VP to visit Kuta & Tanjung Aan on Monday
Page 1 of 1