Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Price Increase

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimpi Manis
Lombok Virgin
Mimpi Manis

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Price Increase Empty
PostSubject: Price Increase   Price Increase Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:41 pm

It has now been four years since Mimpi Manis first opened its doors and we opened our home and family to the guests that pass through our little corner of Kuta. With all the price increases in the cost of living since then, we are finally forced to increase the costs of our rooms. You will still find the rooms great value for what is on offer - all have a personal room safe and a DVD player (remember there is little to no nightlife in Kuta)

You can find full details of the rooms and the rates at Mimpi Manis Homestay
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
Ben
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Price Increase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price Increase   Price Increase Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:10 am

hi everyone,
gemma, just wanted to let you know... I'm not sure that the new prices are on the site. Cheers, Ben
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591

Price Increase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price Increase   Price Increase Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:44 pm

Hi Ben

No they are not. I am having trouble getting the site updated. Due to change in software (or somthing) I can not just update the prices... but have to rebuild the whole site so it is proving a long and slow process for me.

I do however advise anyone that emails of the new prices before accepting their booking and ask them to reconfirm if they still wish to book. I am pleased to say we were full and turning guets away right through until last week. Now with Ramadan started we are quieter.
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591

Price Increase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price Increase   Price Increase Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:58 pm

Ok, well Ben's post made me pull my finger out and get to work on the site again.

The new prices are now listed.

Mimpi Manis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Price Increase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price Increase   Price Increase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price Increase
Page 1 of 1