Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How bumpy can I expect the boatride with Scoot Cruise to be in July?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aasa
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-27

How bumpy can I expect the boatride with Scoot Cruise to be in July? Empty
PostSubject: How bumpy can I expect the boatride with Scoot Cruise to be in July?   How bumpy can I expect the boatride with Scoot Cruise to be in July? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Hi, I will probably take the Scoot Cruise speedboat from Gili T to Lembongan on the 5th of July to save a lot of time compared to flying.
I´ve seen that July can be a bit bumpy but have anyone done that crossing this time of the year who can tell me what to expect?

It leaves at noon and as far as I can remember it gets windier late afternoon!? I know that no one can predict the exact weather but I'm pleased if I just get a few experiences.

Regards; Aasa
Back to top Go down
FunTrecker
Lombok Soulmate
FunTrecker

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: Welcome aboard   How bumpy can I expect the boatride with Scoot Cruise to be in July? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Great to see that you found the site BUT I can't believe no one has answered your question yet. I would if I knew. I'm sure someone will soon.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: How bumpy can I expect the boatride with Scoot Cruise to be in July?   How bumpy can I expect the boatride with Scoot Cruise to be in July? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi Aasa and welcome to Lombok Lovers

I can not answer your question either as I have never done this crossing or used any of the fast boats. But as my husband is a fisherman I do know that you are right there is usually more wind in the afternoons so he prefers morning to fish. Also as I recall June-September were very good for fishing last year so if it is seasonal I would imagine it shouldn't be too rough.

Hopefully someone who has done the crossing can answer you here. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How bumpy can I expect the boatride with Scoot Cruise to be in July?   How bumpy can I expect the boatride with Scoot Cruise to be in July? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How bumpy can I expect the boatride with Scoot Cruise to be in July?
Page 1 of 1