Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

relocating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
claire16
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-17

relocating Empty
PostSubject: relocating   relocating Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Hi, we are the new kids on the block. We are currently investigating relocating from Penang/Malaysia to either Lombok or Bali. We are seeking a villa to rent and/or a reputable real estate firm who can help us further. We are also wondering - to comply with the relugations - how to get a basic health insurance for over 65.
Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time end effort.
Back to top Go down
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

relocating Empty
PostSubject: Re: relocating   relocating Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:15 pm

When I was last in Senggigi I did the rounds of the real estate agents. I found this lot to be the most genuine and professional http://www.lombokpropertyandvillas.com. They seemed to have a good handle on both rentals and properties for sale in Lombok, and had a reasonable list of properties available to rent. There are other agents with similar names so beware.

In regard to insurance, I would search or ask on balipod.com, it is a Bali expat forum but insurance is the same whether you are in Bali or Lombok, and there are more expats in Bali who can help with your question. Good luck with your relocation.
Back to top Go down
claire16
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-02-17

relocating Empty
PostSubject: Re: relocating   relocating Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:35 am

thank you so much, mvery much appreciated. we are ready to move, the only hitch is insurance. seniors can get a visa for 5 years if they can prove addiquate income (monthly) + a proper bank statement. we will most certainly click on the sites you have mentioned.
Take care, keep in touch and God bless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

relocating Empty
PostSubject: Re: relocating   relocating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

relocating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lombok Lovers :: Travel Forum :: Lombok Travel Forum-
Jump to: