Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram

Go down 
+2
outahere
Gemma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram  Empty
PostSubject: Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram    Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:02 pm

We had a visitor this week who extended her 30 day tourist visa inMataram Immigration. She arrived at the office about 8.30am and had herextension within 20 minutes. She paid Rp400,000 for the "expressservice" for Rp250,000 she could have gone back the next day to collectit. She spoke to another guy in the office who also paid the Rp400,000and had his 60 day visa extended in the same time.

Good news for anyone looking to extend their visas Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram    Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Excellent news! I see the staff at Immigrassi are still smoking those very expensive cigarettes though. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Josi
Lombok Soulmate
Josi

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: When do you state your intention to stay longer than 30 days?   Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:45 am

Indonesian Embassy, Washington DC has the following information:

VISA ON ARRIVAL

In accordance with the Regulation of Minister of Law and Human Right of the Republic of Indonesia Number: M.HH-01.GR.01.06, on January 12, 2010, citizen from 63 countries and 1 region are eligible for obtaining Visa on Arrival (VOA).

This visa can be obtained directly when you are landed at the certain airports and seaport in Indonesia regardless of the purpose of your visits (Business, Tourist, Social). The Visa on Arrival is not a work visa nor a visitation visa. Therefore, it can not be converted to obtain other immigration permits. The maximum stays permitted for the visa on arrival is 30 days. If you plan to stay longer than 30 days, you need to mention your intention to stay longer. Visa on Arrival can be extended for another 30 days. The general requirements for Visa On Arrival are:

•Expiration date of the applicant's passport must be at least 6 (six) months at the date of entry.
•Round-trip airplane ticket
•Fees
The fees for Visa On Arrival are:
•Visa for stay up to 30 (thirty) days = US$ 25,-
•Extention of stay for up to 30 (thirty) days = US$ 25,-

Do you state your intention to stay longer at the time you get your Visa on Arrival?

Josi
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarojini.org
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

PostSubject: Re: Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram    Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:02 am

I am not sure if she mentioned it when getting her VOA but she did mention something about having to buy a fully refundable ticket to leave within the 30 day period as the airline would not let her board with no visa and a return date beyond 30 days.
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

PostSubject: Re: Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram    Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:14 pm

There has been another report over on Thorn Tree from a couple posting how easy it was for them to extend their visa in Mataram.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lolo
Lombok Lover
lolo

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram    Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:55 pm

hello everybody !

Saturday I go to Indonesia until 8 august, but I just see now that french ambassy give me a visa from 25 may to 25 july :-(
2 weeks are missing... and from 15 to 31 july I will be in Takabonate, very remote islands in Sulawesi. Not able to do anything there.

I already asked an adress in Bali to get this renewal monday... I hope it will work.

But I may need also to propose some corruption to people working in Mataram... do you have the adress of the office?

thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.lombok.fr
Mimpi
Lombok Soulmate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram    Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 am

I am fairly sure the name of the road is Jalan Udayana. It is just around the corner from the airport any driver/taxi driver should know it.
Back to top Go down
lolo
Lombok Lover
lolo

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram    Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Sorry, I worried for nothing !...

I have until 25 July to enter in Indonesia, I arrive on 20 june, so it is inside these 90 days and from this date I have 60 days to leave Indonesia.
The text wrote by the Indonesian embassy in France is very confuse and I understood the 2 conditions were cumulative (90 days to use the visa AND to leave Indonesia), I had confirmation that the 60 days only start when I arrive and are not included inside the 90 days...

Thank you anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.lombok.fr
hfraast
Lombok Friend

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Extending visa.....   Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi,

Extending visa beyond 60 days is very difficult. I've done it once, but it was very difficult and scary. It cost me 4,5 mill rupiah,and my passport was away for more than two weeks. sendt to Bali by courier etc. I had a plan B with my own embassey if the passport dissapered for good. It all went well, and and the visa worked OK.

hfraast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram    Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extending Tourist Visa in Mataram
Page 1 of 1