Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where to stay?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mimpikami
Lombok Lover
mimpikami

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Where to stay? Empty
PostSubject: Where to stay?   Where to stay? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:06 pm

I have just booked my ticket for a one month trip to Lombok in April 2011. Will arrive in Bali and planning to stay a few days before flying over to Lombok.
Although I have been to Bali many many times and travelled around a lot I have never been south of Kuta. Where would be a nice place to stay? Any suggestions? Gemma, would Jimbaran be a place to consider?

Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Where to stay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to stay?   Where to stay? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Hi Mimpikami

Jimbaran have a lot of high end hotels and I never noticed anything in the mid-lower end. I would go a bit further south onto the Bukit and maybe try Balangan or Padang Padang areas - between Jimbaran & Uluwatu.

Balangan beach was my favourite in Bali until I fell down the steps there and it put me off going back in my last few months in Bali. There are several places to stay up overlooking the beach. I can't think of any names but a Google would bring them up. They all look nice. There are several warungs on the beach where you can get meals.

I have a whole album of Balangan photos on FB if you are on there add me and see if you like the look of it. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com

Where to stay?
Page 1 of 1