Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

JBR ..................4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FunTrecker
Lombok Soulmate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: JBR ..................4   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Day 21 Day 7 Sanur Rp 8715

OMG Iím dying!!!! Up at 0630 vomiting! Tuna but it canít be hubby had exactly the same as me and heís fine! I felt a lot better after being sick but we all had slept late so told Mr 14 to eat a packet of Oreos for breakfast as we have to met our Friend K at Waterbom for 0900. Heading to Kuta in the taxi I am slowly turning green. Tell hubby to get the taxi to stop NOW out and throw up again and feel somewhat better. The only reason that I have gone along with then is that I have a bloody appt in Kuta at Discovery to get my nails done. And when we left I wasnít feeling too bad!

Well dropped them Rp 70,000 at waterbomÖÖÖÖ..exact costs are iffy as I felt so rotten couldnít have careless what anything cost! I am dying!!!! Put 1 Million on the wrist band after paying for three entrances and deposits etc, they all had lunch and I got Rp 300,000 change so roughly Rp 700,000 for the day! Anyway!

Met a friend from school canteen at waterbom but was too busy dying to even say hello! Small world though. So walk down to Mrs Pakís starting to feel a little better; but although the sign says she opens at 0900 not open! Welcome to Indonesian! Off to walk a little further to the little supermarket when I bought my hubby some reading glasses for Rp 43,000 the other day. Bought a second pair and a bottle of water and a can of sprite (Rp 10,000 for the two) for some energy! Small sip of water; maybe I might live after all!

Walk back to Mrs Pak and collect my2nd little ring that I have had made. Tís perfect! Exactly what I asked for and Iím happy with the price. Iím very impressed more than happy to recommend and to use her again!

Back to Discovery. Sit up top waiting for 1000 for it to open! I am not well. Walk to salon where I am booked I to get nails done and itís not open! I am dying and no-one cares. Well thatís not true. After waiting around outside the salon and Iím hot and sweating terribly I go in to the toilets and sit on a bench next to a Japanese tourist who tells me I look terrible and she will call me an ambulance. I assure her (not that I feel it at all) that I am ok and I just need to sit for a moment. Anyway I do feel a little better go outside and into the nail salon. They sit me down and start pampering me and I do start to feel a little better. Half a bottle of water later. Two sips of sprite OH MY GOD I will die. I am going to throw up and I canít even make it to the toilet next door to the salon. I stumble to the little tiny sink in the salon (thank god I am the only customer) and take some serious deep breaths and I manage to talk myself out of vomiting!

Girls in the salon decide this need drastic action and I am sat in the pedicure chairs to complete the nails after they rub some sort of oil onto my neck. It smells a lot like Eucalyptus and remarkably I start to feel better! But I am still dying!

But that didnít stop me noticing how rude some Ladies can be!!!

More later for those that are interested. Thanks for reading.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Minyak puti   Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Minyak puti. Used all the time by locals for nausea including morning sickness. Rub on tummy or neck, and it works! Definately got eucyliptus in it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renae
Lombok Friend

Number of posts : 45
Location : Central Coast NSW, Australia / Kuta (Rembitan Village), Lombok
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: JBR ..................4   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 pm

I feel your pain. Last year when I took my daughter (who was three at the time) to Bali for the first time we ventured out for our first dinner in Bali. We ended up at some little resturant in the main street. (cant remember the name) I remember feeling a little hot and tired (6 months pregnant) so I ordered fruit salad, the next thing I knew I had my head in pot plant vomiting everywhere. All I remember is my daughter and the staff rubbing my back while I stood in the middle of the resturant vomiting. That's one experience I will NEVER forget. lol!

MinyaK Telon - my husband also used it on our baby for mozzie bites. Works GREAT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.visitlombok.webs.com
Gemma
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: JBR ..................4   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:08 am

Yes Minyak Telon for babies and then move on to Minyak kayu putih whenthey are a few years old. We still use MKP for Martin after eachshower... and Ayak admits even as an adult she can not sleep at nightunless she has MKP on her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mimpimanis.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JBR ..................4   

Back to top Go down

JBR ..................4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lombok Lovers :: Travel Forum :: Bali & Other Islands-
Jump to: