Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JBR ..................2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FunTrecker
Lombok Soulmate
FunTrecker

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-03-13

JBR ..................2  Empty
PostSubject: JBR ..................2    JBR ..................2  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 pm

JBR............................2

Up early and breakfast in the hotel as we are being collect at 0730 for diving. Very unimpressed for the money. Rp 130,000. Taken to the dive shop/office in Sanur and equipment etc loaded and dive paid for and paperwork all sorted and we’re off to Pading Bai! Arrive at 0900 and Mr 14 and Mohammad, his guide, also a master teacher of diving head off to do two one hour dives with a 40 minute break on board the dive boat. Mr 14 and Mohammad arrive back at the Dive Restaurant from 1130 and order lunch. Lunch, two dives, transport and all equipment included for Rp 655,000. Was very impressed with the professionalize of the dive company and will be more than happy to use again next year. Also to recommend.

While Mr 14 diving we had a walk through Pading Bai and had a drink at Alola Rp 20,000 then we walked back to the restaurant that the diving company use which is attached to the Puri Rai hotel and had a another couple of soft drinks to cool down Rp 40,000. Hubby and I had to pay for our lunch Rp 113,300 and I have to say I had the BEST Sate sauce here that I’ve ever tasted!!!! Definitely worth the trip to Pading Bai just for that!!!!

I relaxed in the restaurant and hubby went for a walk up the mountain side tot the temple! All back at the hotel for 1400 and worn out. Mr 14 and I ended up at the pool and hubby went for a bike ride! Up off to Ronalds for dinner. Rp 303,187 then son and I walked to tailor! While in the tailor I got a phone call on my Bali sim to say that I’ve won a prize. Not sure about all this not just a prize but second prize. Tell little man to ring back in an hour when Hubby is here. Which he does. So we are the winners of two prizes. A week accommodation in Bali to use next trip and a meal for this trip to the value of Rp 200,00 but we need to collect our prize in Jimberan tomorrow. They will collect us; what have we got to lose! So we arrange to be in reception for 1000 next morning. Off to bed!

More later for those that are interested. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

JBR ..................2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBR ..................2    JBR ..................2  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:42 am

Oooops haha! Sorry Funtrecker - I know what is coming but am guessing that you didn't!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com

JBR ..................2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lombok Lovers :: Travel Forum :: Bali & Other Islands-
Jump to: