Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small box maker (tissue box, birdhouse, etc.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamockbunny
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Small box maker (tissue box, birdhouse, etc.) Empty
PostSubject: Small box maker (tissue box, birdhouse, etc.)   Small box maker (tissue box, birdhouse, etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:38 pm

I have been looking for a wood worker to make me some tissue boxes, bird houses, made to order but can only find sellers. Anyone have contacts in Lombok? Internet not reliable if you have any names/addresses etc. please sms me at 081236209592

Hamockbunny
Back to top Go down
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Small box maker (tissue box, birdhouse, etc.)   Small box maker (tissue box, birdhouse, etc.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:14 am

Without a mobile at the moment so can't SMS, so will post and maybe this is also helpful to anyone else reading the forum.

Did you try Rungkang Jangkuk in the Sayang Sayang area. It is just next to Chakra so much closer to Mataram. They hand make lacquered boxes, and the village is dedicated to wood carving of all sorts.

The above was a reply I posted to you also on BTF. http://www.balitravelforum.com/archive201007/66980.html
Back to top Go down
Hamockbunny
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Small box maker (tissue box, birdhouse, etc.)   Small box maker (tissue box, birdhouse, etc.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Thanks for the info. I will check that out tomorrow. Just arrived at Sengiggi so dont know how far away that is.

Hamockbunny
Back to top Go down
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Small box maker (tissue box, birdhouse, etc.)   Small box maker (tissue box, birdhouse, etc.) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:46 pm

It is not far, near Mataram / Chakra. Ask at your hotel or your driver if you have one to take you around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small box maker (tissue box, birdhouse, etc.)   Small box maker (tissue box, birdhouse, etc.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small box maker (tissue box, birdhouse, etc.)
Page 1 of 1