Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SMK Negeri 4 Mataram

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

SMK Negeri 4 Mataram Empty
PostSubject: SMK Negeri 4 Mataram   SMK Negeri 4 Mataram Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:13 pm

Does anyone know anything about the school SMK Negeri 4 Mataram? I'd like to get some more information about it. I think it might be a vocational school, but if anyone has heard anything about it - and how much it costs - that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: SMK Negeri 4 Mataram   SMK Negeri 4 Mataram Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 am

No not me.... but as we will be moving back to Lombok shortly I am interested in any school info anyone might have.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
mimpikami
Lombok Lover
mimpikami

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: SMK Negeri 4 Mataram   SMK Negeri 4 Mataram Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:57 am

It's a school aimed at tourism .You'll find a profile of the school if you do a Google search. The info is in Bahasa Indonesia and I'm not fluent enough to understand it all. Doesn't say anything about the price though.
Back to top Go down
mimpikami
Lombok Lover
mimpikami

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Nusa Alam International School   SMK Negeri 4 Mataram Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:05 am

Nusa Alam International School, Meninting, Lombok has an Early childhood program -TK (Prep - year 2) Theme: Building Foundation. From there they have all the way up to year 11 and 12.
Back to top Go down
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: SMK Negeri 4 Mataram   SMK Negeri 4 Mataram Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:12 am

Thanks for the replies. I did already Google before I posted. Found a little information including a FB page which is also in Bahasa, and I'd have to set up another FB account to see it properly. I also found a school in South Australia that has a relationship with the school, so I guess I could try phoning the Australian school to see if anyone can tell me about it.

Nusa Alam is a good school Gemma. It is located in Montong. They teach in both Indonesian and English. Pearl from Santai used to be the Principle there but she has retired now.
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: SMK Negeri 4 Mataram   SMK Negeri 4 Mataram Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Thanks Freo - Nusa Alam is a bit too far from Kuta and I am sure also out of our price range I am afraid. SMK Negeri 4 Mataram Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
tjabemerah
Lombok Lover
tjabemerah

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: school   SMK Negeri 4 Mataram Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Nusa Alam is a good school but a littlebit expensive.I pay 30 million Rp per year for Rovena,my oldest one (7 years) and number 2,Reza (5 years) visit the Alethia school in Mataram and that is 6 million per year.If she is six years old she,s moving to the Nusa Alam School too.Kuta is far away from Mataram to go to school every day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotel-lombok.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMK Negeri 4 Mataram   SMK Negeri 4 Mataram Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMK Negeri 4 Mataram
Page 1 of 1