Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mossie nets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tom
Lombok Lover

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-03-17

mossie nets Empty
PostSubject: mossie nets   mossie nets Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Does anyone know where I can buy both large size stationary mosquito nets and also smaller more portable nets for travel? Prefer in Lombok but I will be in Bali for a limited tome and could possibly buy there.
Back to top Go down
Gemma
Lombok Looney
Gemma

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

mossie nets Empty
PostSubject: Re: mossie nets   mossie nets Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:25 am

You can get fixed nets in a lot of the homewares shops in Bali. I got ours in a place in Kuta, Lombok but they brought them over from Bali and have long since shut down. They are nice ones come in different colours etc but they do also keep the mozzies out. I know I see some outside a shop on theNgurah Rai bypass but should have no problem getting them in Kuta too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mimpimanis.com
tom
Lombok Lover

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-03-17

mossie nets Empty
PostSubject: Re: mossie nets   mossie nets Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Thanks Gemma, I will be going to the US consulate in Bali after our baby is born to do the legalities. I will shop for nets while I'm there. Hope you and yours are all well. Tom
Back to top Go down
outahere
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-07-02

mossie nets Empty
PostSubject: Re: mossie nets   mossie nets Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Hi Tom
I was amazed at how hard it was to buy a decent mozzie net in Lombok, the only ones I could find was at chakra market in one shop after asking everywhere - and then it was horrible - sort of plasticy and revolting blue colour. I ended up buying in a soft furnishing shop in ubud but saw the same thing in other stores around kuta Bali. It was the sort you hang from a frame with a canopy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mossie nets Empty
PostSubject: Re: mossie nets   mossie nets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mossie nets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lombok Lovers :: Lombok Expat Forum :: Lombok Expat Forum-
Jump to: