Lombok Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holiday Resort questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FunTrecker
Lombok Soulmate
FunTrecker

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Holiday Resort questions Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Resort questions   Holiday Resort questions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Only 160 sleeps and looking at the website trying to draw our holiday closer.

Have few questions;

Site says that there is WiFi in the 400 series what does that mean??? We are staying in the two bedroom apartment for a week.

Also can anyone recomend a decent laundry nearby?

Thanks in advance................
Back to top Go down
hfraast
Lombok Friend

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: WiFi.....   Holiday Resort questions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Hi,

400 series are rooms layying at the sea-side of the main road.
The double bed room villaes are on the other side of the road.
Theese are the 600 series. Last year I stayed in one of theese villaes.
The WIFi was OK there. There is laundry service in the resort, but quite expencive.
There is laundry service just across the street from Quincy Villaes, just a few hundred meters down the road.

hfraast
Back to top Go down
Josi
Lombok Soulmate
Josi

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: One answer   Holiday Resort questions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Hi,

I will answer the Laundry question.

Holiday Resort is north of Sengiggi "downtown" or strip where you can find some laundry signs. It is about five minutes by taxi. I will share my experience.

In the apartment there are at least two towel racks that residents use on the verandah. I used this for the items I washed myself.

For my pants and shirts I used the service available there. You call the laundry number and someone will arrive with a cane basket and a receipt that you fill and check the boxes for starch, dry clean etc., and the next day it will be delivered to your room. The prices are reasonable.

WiFi is new to me. Two years ago I used to go to their airconditioned Internet room off the lobby and used one of the two desktops with cable connections. It is available 24 hours and you get the key from the Front Desk. Now things may have changed. You can google this or better call the Front Desk.

Not all at the Front Desk are familiar with Internet. There is one guy who is the trouble shooter. He is usually on duty some time during the 24 hours.

I wouldn't worry too much about this because they provide this service for guests from Europe and other countries. So they must have some standard interfaces.

Enjoy the preparations for your trip.

Josi

PS While I was composing this, hfraast has given you the latest skoop. So some of my information may be dated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sarojini.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Resort questions   Holiday Resort questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday Resort questions
Page 1 of 1