Lombok Lovers

Lombok's Friendliest Forum has a new home!

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

earth moving companies and house building?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rosalie
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: earth moving companies and house building?   Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:44 am

HI does any one know of any really good earth moving companies on Lombok that build Western style roads and platforms for houses? and compnaies that build houses? Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gemma
Lombok Looney

Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: earth moving companies and house building?   Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:19 pm

I am afraid although I have done quite a bit of building we have never used a company for this but builders local to our area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mimpimanis.com
gili tea
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: earth moving companies and house building?   Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:27 am

I use a company called Detail for all my building requirements. In fact they are currently building a new Villa for us on Gili Trawangan and it is looking fantastic Call Pak Dayat on 081 3287 91299 and tell him Steve gave you his number. Please post here how you get on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
divebody
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: earth moving companies and house building?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:18 am

Hi Gili Tea

Are you able to give me a rough idea of what the costs are like for building on Gili T now. Haven't been back for just over 2 years
and I am sure the costs have gone up but have know idea by how much.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gili tea
Lombok Virgin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: earth moving companies and house building?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:51 am

Hi It clearly depends on the type and quality of Villa being built. We are building to a very high specification so the costs involved are obviously higher. The cost of building on the Gili's is obviously higher than building on the mainland as there are no building materials on the islands, apart from some batako(bricks) when available, so therefore all materials have to be sent over on a boat which adds to the overall cost. I don't want to give a false impression on costs involved better you contact Pak Dayat via email (detail_arch@yahoo.com) and he will be able to give you a much clearer idea if you are able to outline your requirements.

Kind Regards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: earth moving companies and house building?   

Back to top Go down

earth moving companies and house building?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1